Monday 28 October 2013

Made it in the Finalist of Australian Craft Award!!


How exciting!! What a brilliant news! They have recently change the date of the announcement of finalist from 20th to the 28th, I been sitting on the edge of the seat for days!!

On the 28th waking up, first thing I did was to check my email. I didn't get one from them...total devastation. I just assume it's something they would send out first thing in the morning. I was a bit too afraid to check the website, but have to face the truth. When I click on my bookmark, Odd... no update?! I was refreshing the page over and over...

FINALLY~~~ they updated around noon >_<"
phew~~ I am 1 of the 5 finalist!

Now realize I will have to go through this again on the 1st of Nov, when they announce the winner... as the award is announced at Tasmania and I would not be able to attend...

I am guessing it would be a day of wait before I hear the winner...bracing myself for the possible downfall or glory. If I do win, I would probably be kicking myself for not flying over to Tassie to accept it...but can't imagine flying over and not receiving... I wish I could know ahead...

The rating is closing on the 30th of Oct, which is tomorrow, the moment of truth... months of hard work, promotions and exhibit is going to pay off or not...

Thank you for all those that have support me and help me out along the way, regardless I win the award or not, I am very appreciated for those who have invested their time and effort in me!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment