Monday 12 October 2015

The world seems to be a better place when you are around



I remember vividly, the last time I saw him. He was at the door seeing me off. Looking extremely disappointed that I'm leaving once again. Because of work, I haven't been home for almost 2 years to see my families and my best friend - Dong (冬). 





The day before I left, my parents and I took him to a huge park away from the city as it did cross my mind, that it might be the last time I take him for a walk. He was very happy, the smile on his face is priceless. 



Thank you for coming into our lives.

Food always taste better when you are standing beside acting as if we are having the most delicious things in the world. 



I really appreciate that you were always willing to play with me at a moment's notice. Although we could never quite get fetch right, but you are really good at hide and seek.

Walking around the block becomes interesting through your eyes. 




Although you are really demanding when we travel but you make our trips memorable. 



The world seems to be a better place to be when you are around.

No comments:

Post a Comment